FORESCOLOR is an exclusive new range of coloured and textured MDF boards. It is an engineered coloured board that has organic pigment integrated directly into its wood fibres which creates a consistent colour distribution through the entire board. This enhances durability and maintains its appearance in tough environments where laminates and painted surfaces show scratches and chips.
FORESCOLOR is the ideal material for applications as diverse as shop and office fit outs, hotels and restaurants, furniture production, amenities partitions, wall panels, acoustic panels and other interior applications where vibrant colours, textures and depth creates a unique visual statement.
It is available in plain and embossed boards. Laminated and routed designs can also be created to achieve striking 3D coloured profiles. A gloss finish also offers a dramatically different and fresh finished look.
Click here to see how its application is limited only by your imagination.
Features and benefits:
- Available with a plain or embossed styles
- Non-toxic with low emissions (E0) – suitable for furniture, toys, childcare applications
- Smooth machining in 3 dimensions – providing crisp edges on your machined profiles with no feathering or chipping
- Colour stability – UV and artificial light resistant, retaining the brilliant colours longer
- Hard and durable – ideal for high traffic areas or where veneered boards may show wear and tear
- Easy maintenance – Small damaged areas may be sanded to easily repair the area
- Moisture and fire resistant – to Australian & EU standards. FR and NAF (100% formaldehyde-free) available on request
- Increased moisture stability in humid environments
- Greater internal cohesion and mechanical strength
- Greater resistance to bending under load
Sustainability attributes: E0 rated – extremely low VOC’s (less than 0.5%). 100% NAF available upon request
More information is available at porta.com.au
- Forescolor is manufactured to the highest standards and complying with strict environmental standards
- FORESCOLOR is certified under the California Air Resources Board as a Low Emission product suitable for use in internal applications – E0
- Product is FSC certified: Certificate No. DNV-COC-000884
- Quality: Accredited to ISO 9001